When it comes to downsizing, you need a professional you can trust to help you sell your home quickly and easily at the maximum price. Whether you’re transitioning to a smaller, more manageable home, a seniors or retirement community or into assisted living care, our team of professionals have the experience you need to help you make that transition as easy as possible.
Hagan Real Estate is proud to be a certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®), a designation provided by the NAR to agents who are specially qualified to address the real estate needs of those age 50+. As an SRES® agent, we understand that your home is likely the largest and most precious asset you have so we provide a unique approach to each transaction and interaction with our clients and offer a deep knowledge of real estate and the local and economic issues shaping market trends, and are educated on issues of particular concern to aged 50+ clients including:
1. A solid comprehension of Federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
2. Sensitivity to 50+ issues and priorities
3. Devotion to provide reputable services that win and sustain trusting client relationships
4. Knowledge of the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages
5. Education regarding use of pensions, 401k accounts and IRAs in real estate transactions
6. Understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security impact your decisions
Why Work With a SRES®:
To assist you in this process, we’ve created a valuable resource designed specifically for adults 50+. Our Moving On Guide walks you through each step in the selling process, with personalized guidelines and worksheets that will help you find the next living situation well-suited to your needs. And best of all, it’s FREE! Simply fill out the form below to get your copy of the “Moving On” booklet.